like i keep seeing this come across my dash and i cannot reblog it because it will set the bar for cosplay so high
he truly destroyed the game for everyone ever.
the fact that there have no leaked nudes in my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
“Jarvis’s holographic keyboard designs were replete with exotic symbols and undefined characters. Meinerding adapted keyboard characters from sources as diverse as mythology and electrical engineering figures…The net result of such subtleties reinforces that the mind of Tony Stark is so advanced that he and Jarvis are essentially speaking to each other in a language uniquely their own.” - The Art of Iron Man
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
its different for everyone i guess
i love this..
This is a near perfect description.
So fucking true…
“Just so everyone is aware, there is a bunch of misleading info being spread around re: ALS research - the “27%” figure is based on previous years’ annual funding; furthermore, the remainder goes to improving the quality of life of those suffering from ALS. Given that the annual funding is approximately 16M, that’s just over 4M spent on decreasing their suffering. It isn’t greed, it’s a lack of money.”
Shut up already.
And the next time you start to complain about a charity either a) working on multiple fronts (because that’s what ALSA does—both seeking a cure and helping people suffering now) or b) daring to have administration expenses—let’s see how long you can last, much less tackle a cause, without printer paper and an internet connection.
As someone who has watched a family member die from a neuro-degenerative disease; funding to develop better wheelchairs and bedsore creams is *just* as important as funding research to cure the disease itself…
A friend of mine posted an update from one of HER friends to FB earlier. Her dad has ALS. The ALS foundation came out to see if they could put in a ramp for his wheelchair, but they couldn’t afford it because of the kind of ramp he needed for the kind of house they had.
This week they called back and said hey, the thing is, we suddenly have a bunch of money, so we’re coming out to build that ramp. And they did. She posted pics.
So if you feel like complaining about the ice bucket challenge…reconsider.
How I feel about the X-Men movie franchise.
well you’re not wrong
Most accurate thing I’ve seen all day!
tardistimelordyeahh said: 7, 9, 20, 54
7. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs, Buddy 5 and Lola 4, and two cats, Mat-Tzi is 10 and Mauser is 8
9. How tall are you?
I am 6’0”
20. Are you religious?
I identify as Presbyterian, but I’m more of a philosopher in my beliefs.
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
I can be messy to a point, I’m okay with clutter, but I get really uncomfortable with filth.